Hey, it's Amanda again. Here are five fun things to do in Colorado Springs, Colorado:
- First, start the day with breakfast at Homa, a craft cafe with delicious oat milk, draft lattes, serving healthy breakfast and hand pies.
- Then, head to Garden of the Gods Park to experience these dramatic rock formations formed hundreds of millions of years ago.
- Next, head down to Old Colorado City to shop for local goodies like handmade candles, chocolate and a build-your-own bouquet bar.
- For lunch, Ivywild School is a must. This is an old elementary school turned food hall with a cocktail bar, gourmet pizza and outdoor patio.
- Finally, wind down at Local Relic, a 120-year-old chapel that's been transformed into a brewery, cocktail bar and wine bar.
Follow me @TheAmandaBittner for more great places to explore.
Whoops, you shouldn’t be seeing this. Go to the proper link here.